Taking pictures in front of a photographer has a way different feel from the fun pics you take with your friends on their iPhones, except when you shoot with Riley!! He makes the process comfortable and enjoyable! His edits are beautiful and he gives enough direction to make sure you feel like you’re not just standing there while preserving your personal vision for the shoot. Lastly, finding a kind, honest, and genuine person whether it be in everyday life or for business seems next to impossible, and Riley is just that!!!
— Kathryn Cornish, 2018
I had the pleasure of working with Riley on a playful, creative shoot at McKinney Falls State Park. His warmth and flexibility made the shoot a breeze. He exceeded my expectations -- delivering the photos I was hoping for and then a slew of additional, stellar images. He’s a total professional with an incredible eye. I highly recommend working with him in any capacity you can.
— Amber Genuske, 2018
If you have not had a Riley Sklar photography experience, then you don't know what real creativity is. Not only does he have a 6th sense for finding the best shot, he's extremely professional and dedicated to making the experience one to remember. Whether you've got a wedding coming up, need some professional photo's done, or want to capture the essence of your business; Riley Sklar is your guy.
— Erik Batista, 2018
↠What types of photography do you do?
- Corporate Events
- Real Estate
↠ How long does it take to get my images?
- 10-20 business days
↠ How do you deliver our images?
- I use a service called Pixieset to display your images. You can view the images in high resolution, download and order prints from there. Additionally, Pixieset acts as a backup service, so if something were to happen to your images on my computer, they would be backed up online.
↠ Do you backup my images?
- All of your photos are recorded onto two separate cards in my camera, on an external hard drive, and on Pixieset.
↠ What kind of equipment do you use?
- Nikon D500 with backup camera, Prime Sigma Art F/1.4 lenses and other accessories.
↠ What are your rates?
- Please fill out an inquiry on my booking page to be contacted with rates.
↠ What payment methods do you accept?
- You may make your payment via PayPal, Venmo, Check or Money Order.
Do you have another question? Ask it below!